We are Sliding Door Experts, Inc (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates the http://www.easyslidingdoors.com website (the “Service”).
This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of personal data when you use our Service and the choices you have associated with that data.
Information Collection And Use
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
Types of Data Collected
While using our Sliding Door Repair Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information. This information can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
- Cookies and Usage Data
We may also collect information about how the Service is accessed and used (“Usage Data”). In addition, this Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address). As well as browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit. This includes the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers, and other diagnostic data.
Tracking & Cookies Data
Furthermore, Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. With this in mind, Tracking technologies also used are beacons, tags, and scripts. However, it helps to collect and track information, and especially to improve and analyze our Sliding Door Repair Services.
With attention to keep your privacy, you can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
Examples of Cookies we use:
- Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
- Preference Cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
Use of Data
We, at Sliding Door Experts, Inc uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain our Sliding Door Repair Service
- In order to notify you about changes to our Service
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
- In order to provide customer care and support
- To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the Service
- In order to monitor the usage of the Service
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
Transfer Of Data
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside United States and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to United States and process it there.
Disclosure Of Data
Here, at Sliding Door Experts, Inc, we may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- In order to protect and defend the rights or property of Sliding Door Experts, Inc
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- In order to protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- To protect against legal liability
Security Of Data
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service (“Service Providers”), to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service.
Google Analytics is a web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic. With this in mind, Google uses the data collected to track and monitor the use of our Service. This data is shared with other Google services. However, Google may use the collected data to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy & Terms web page: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en
Links To Other Sites
As you can understand, we have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party sites or services.
Our Sliding Door Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 (“Children”). We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18.
If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Children has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. In like manner, if we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
- You can contact us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- As well as by visiting this page on our website: http://www.easyslidingdoors.com/contact-us
- Please call us: (484) 379-8718